Monday, September 12, 2011

My First Masterpiece

BEFORE
AFTER
                                                           
My Very First Masterpiece ...


This is how I edit the photo step by step:
1.Choose a photo from my Facebook
2.Use the clone stamp tool to remove the subject in the photo
3.Pressing the Alt and the right click from the mouse to choose the area I want to paint of
4.Paint the area in the photo that I want to remove the subject
5.Click the Poster edges from the filter and adjust the photo color
6.Go to adjustments from the image and open the brightness/contrast
7.Brightness adds more 23 and contrast turn to negative 5
8.Open the liquefy to adjudge my hand and leg to make it looks bigger :)

Self-evaluation 
What I had learn from this is use the Adobe Photoshop Cs3 Lite-Portable to change and edit my own photo. The strength of this project is use the software which was given by my classmate Lu Yi and Reuben Liu. There is many tools I can use in the software to edit the part I do not like in the photo such as the unwanted subject in the photo. The work I have to do is try to learn all the tools in the software and watch as much as the video posted by other people in YouTube website. It provided clearly description and  the example of how they edit the photo step by step. I will try to practice more in using the clone stamp because it is hard to using to paint it on the unwanted subject.

No comments:

Post a Comment